Friday 27 May 2016

ATCs with Hearts of Collage, Stitches and Yarn

Hi! This set of ATCs is for a Heart Collage themed swap at ATCs for All.



I got so excited with collage work with the background that I didn't want to cover it up completely. Thus the sown thread heart that allows the background to show a bit! I made the background with really small bits and pieces, used a couple shades of green mists to colour it and was quite happy with the result! I did use some white crayon for the hearts to pop out a bit more.



My background paper was not too thick so I mounted the collage onto scrapbooking paper. Torn edges and machine stitches are good for a shabby look, I think.



I was inspired by the May colour palette at Tando Creative − although I went with slightly darker shades.



Thanks for popping in and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment